Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

09 November 2009

2/12

Happy birthday baby Emma!! You are growing and changing right before our eyes! I held you as you ate early in the morning, thinking back to how tiny you looked 2 months ago when I stayed up with you that first night. You don't look as tiny anymore - you've gotten 2'' taller and have gained 5 lb 7 oz of beautiful baby chub. I wish I could bottle moments like that up so I can accurately recall them forever. I guess I'll have to keep doing my best to savor each precious moment with you, sweet girl!!



Love,

Mommy




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday baby Emma! you are so super stylish! I'll bet you have some great hair accessories one day soon--I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete