Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

07 March 2010

THANK YOU!!

Sometimes those words really just are not enough, but since it's what we've got, we'll use 'em. Since I went back to work in November, my aunt (and uncle) have been watching Emma for us. I can't express enough how much easier it was returning to work knowing that my tiny baby was in loving arms. Now, I'm sure had we needed to find a daycare, they would have been capable, caring arms, but probably not genuine, light up when I see you, loving arms. My aunt has those for Em. She has rearranged her life for the past 4 months to care for our daughter and we are so grateful.

I'm also in awe. This offer was made almost a year ago about this baby who was busy growing in my belly and now she's almost 6 months old. Where does time go?! Emma now gets to enjoy the company of her Grandma Bonnie for 3 weeks in March, followed by her Grandpa Larry (or Wilson or Oscar - his name is yet to be determined), with Grammy ending the line up at the end of April. This is one blessed baby to have so many people making so many adjustments to their lives and busy schedules to take care of her. (Although people seem to enjoy their time with Emma so much that really I think these are two blessed parents - the baby & relatives may be neutralizing their blessings to each other!).

Following the musical grandparents, my aunt will pick her Thursday afernoons with Emma up again while a student Steve works will takes over for the summer. What started as an effort to keep her from having to go to daycare as a tiny baby may now allow her to stay home for at least her first year. Amazing!

So thank you to everyone who has had a hand (or will have a hand) in our Emma care, but for today, a special shout out to Aunt Kathy (and Uncle Toad).

No comments:

Post a Comment