Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

05 February 2010

Social Butterfly

A few weeks ago I was feeling a bit down. It may have been some post NM fall out, when we're there and I'm with girlfriends from college I tend to feel the pang of not having them closeby. Or it may have been the fact that my mom has a ridiculously close, fun, strong group of friends who see a LOT of each other and I find myself feeling jealous of that. Don't get me wrong - I have wonderful friends; however, many of them live way too far away (NY, IL, TX, NM), or are really busy with mommy duties & work in the cities.

SO! Since then I've joined a mom's group, started a knitting group, set dates with some gfs, and am connecting more with youth at our church. Pretty soon I'll be complaining about being too busy. Oh, and it's a bookclub weekend which is always a fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment