Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

07 October 2010

It's time. . .

Or at least it almost is. In true form, I'm leaving much of my packing to the last minute. And also in true form, I thought I'd get a lot more done than I did (i.e. cleaning the house, packing you, preparing some sort of crazed master list for your fully capable daddy to reference). But, laundry's finished, your daddy is fully able to pack and prep you for your part of the weekend journey (up north to cheer daddy on in his marathon! Go daddy, go!!) And now Grandpa's travel changes means he's here to house/pet sit while we're gone and he can pick me up at the airport WITH YOU Monday at 8 am. Sharp.

Please don't change at all while I'm gone. Please remember me when I come back. Please don't be embarassed or judge your freak of a mother until you are a mother yourself!! Love you Emma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment