Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 October 2011

Baby oh baby!






35 weeks with sister hugs, 37 weeks, and a few perspectives at 39 weeks






We are getting closer by the minute, but we've still got a little time to wait. At book club yesterday and friend shared a birth story of someone in their circle who went to the doctor, was 10 cm dilated, and was directed immediately to the hospital. Following her arrival, the baby was born in 15 minutes. I have my appointment at 10:45 this morning and now I have something to strive for! ;o)




Grammy & Baba are here, the baby let me finish my last week at work, and if (s)he waits another day or so, Steve will get through his busiest part of the week as well. Time will tell!




No comments:

Post a Comment