Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

15 February 2009

Here goes nothing. . .

So I have a confession. I love reading blogs. I don't need to know the people, I just like reading about their lives. I also like it when the blogs I read update their sites frequently to satisfy my curiousity. But this is the first time I (we) have ventured in to the blogsophere. We'll see how it goes. I doubt I'll post daily, maybe not even weekly until there's more to say, but for now, welcome! We hope this is a way to track events that are occuring in preparation for our baby, satisfy the curiosity of those who are anxious to see 'the bump' grow, and eventually share our adventures in parenting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm trying to upload the ultrasound picture so it'll be bigger, but I can find where it went after I scanned it...

    ReplyDelete