Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

23 June 2009

Where'd week 28 go??


28 weeks, 4 days

These past few weeks really zipped by. I was in the final crunch before the big test and spending most of my time not at work sitting at the computer taking practice exams or reviewing study materials. Not fun. I felt as though I did the best I could though and now it's just time to wait and see. How ever it turns out, I did what I could do. Baby Murray was especially wild that day keeping me company during the almost 4 hours of testing. Needless to say I was pretty wiped out!

Other than that work has continued to progress on the basement. Steve spends most of his time when he's not at work or training for a 1/2 iron man down there making lots of noise. :o) It's such a big project that I think it's hard for him to feel like he's accomplished much, but I think it's coming along. The extra space is going to be sooo nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment