Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

07 September 2009

Super husband

Steve had told me that if the baby came Friday, I wouldn't have a bathroom, but if (s)he waited until Saturday, there was a good chance. I think he meant this past weekend, but it seems like that may be more accurate about the coming one. The floor tiles look great, but took a bit longer to dry than anticipated, so we're a little behind. Oh well. It's coming together really nicely and will be great when it's finished. And just like I have faith this baby will eventually make his/her way out in to the world, I have just as much faith that the bathroom will be finished. Eventually. Bathroom flooring
Shower tile

Trim going up

No comments:

Post a Comment