Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

21 July 2010

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Reasons yesterday rocked:

*You slept well. Like a 4 hr stretch followed by 2 - 2 hr stretches. This is great. And I pretty much had to wake you up so we wouldn't be late for work. Or rather, I wouldn't be late for work, your work is play and you're always on time.

*You were my giggly, sweetie pie, happy, lovely baby. With the exception of when I tried tricking you in to hanging out in the exersaucer while I showered. We compromised and you sat in the tub with me. Worked out well because our meeting for church went late Monday night and you didn't get a bath.

*We may have (cross your fingers, knock on wood) figured out the day care situation for fall with an AWESOME option. More to come.

*Bath time was fun again! And you are a nut afterwards tearing it up in the empty tub. I'd post a video, but daddy would be annoyed at me for sharing naked Emma with the world. If you're a close personal friend or family member, you can probably be privy to the cuteness!

*I scored the object of my CL desire. I've been obsessively hunting down a BOB stroller for, um, months now. Like checking CL multiple times a day in any city I either know someone or know someone will be driving through. And I'm not kidding. Albq, Witchita, Des Moines, you name it. You may have even been asked to meet a stranger and get the goods for me. Thank you anyway, but that won't be necessary as Emma and I will be treking up to Albertville Friday morning to obtain our awesome score. This deserves some sort of merit badge.

We miss daddy, but let's face it, girls rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment