Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11 July 2009

Troll Feet

I've heard them referred to as "sausage toes" and "Pillsbury Dough Boy feet," but in our house, they're troll feet. The lovely, swollen effect of pregnancy at the end of the day. For me, my left foot falls victim more severely than my right - I've heard that it's because the baby hangs out on my right, thus limiting the amount of fluid that can get down in to my right leg. Who knows. I thought I'd share a picture though - this isn't even at their worst as they'd been elevated, but it shows the difference between right and left. Lovely, huh??



In other news, Grandma Wilson was visiting recently. We took tons of pictures of our exciting visit, or just one the morning she left. Whatever. :o) We had a great, relaxing time. Had the visit down to see my grandpa, spent a lot of time knitting, and just enjoyed time together. I didn't even put her to work on the office as intended since I'd done such a good job myself. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to have an early morning picture of the 3 of us, but we've gotta get at least one recent one of the bump with his/her gma!



Finally, this week has been very exciting for the Murrays. We got a huge delivery of basement stuff from Home Depot, Steve passed the electrical inspection, and I passed the EPPP!!!!! Oh happy day! It is a huge relieft to know that I won't need to focus on that after the baby is born, or ever again for that matter. Hooray! That was a wonderful letter to come home on Thursday night, especially lafter we used my possible failing as an example of still accepting ourselves in situations like that. Now I get to come in and say I'm not a failure, so there! ;o)

(I had planned on using it as a wonderful example in the journal I'm keeping for the baby about how things like this don't determine our self worth, we'll love him/her in spite of any hiccups/"failures" along the way, what's important is that you did your best, blah blah blah. I did give that speech the day before I took the test - but upon finding out was able to just say "your mommy passed!" Much more fun.)

Just a few hurdles left and I'll get to add mommy and L.P. to my title!


31 weeks, 4 days, a front view

31 weeks, 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment