Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

07 August 2009

Living Large

A co-worker whose partner is 2 1/2 weeks further along than I am commented that she hit a wall at week 35 and could not believe she had 5 more weeks of pregnancy to endure. I would say 90% of the time I don't feel that way. I still love feeling the movement, think the belly is great, and am overall enjoying the process. That being said, Monday (35 w, 2 d), I hit a mini wall when my feet were HUUUUGE and I was really struggling to bend over. I had picked up Steve's birthday cake and tried setting it on the passenger floor of my car. Ha! Putting groceries away was equally challenging this week. Two more pounds of kid and who knows how many more pounds of me left. . . We'll see how this goes!!!




34 weeks, 4 days 35 weeks, 3 days


35 weeks, 3 days



This baby's a growin'!
And these feet get a swollen!


Troll feet - week 35. YUCK! This was a particularly puffy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment