Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

24 April 2009

Halfway there - holy cow!


Saturday marked 20 weeks. Yes, that is 20 out of 40. Now, I'm no math wiz, but I do know that 20/40 is .5 or 50%, meaning we are halfway through this part of the journey. Where has the time gone?!

Someone said this week that they want October to hurry up and get here. Now, I understand she has her own motivation for that, and very valid reasons; however, YIKES! By then we'll have a 1 month old! That is NUTS! So no time, please slow down, just a little bit. There is a lot to do before September, at work, home, rental house, not to mention the prep for the babys arrival!!

I had a doctors appointment today and once again was reassured that everything seems to be going just as we would hope. I was given a referral for an echocardiogram and now need to set up that appointment. The babys heart rate was in the gender-neutral area according to old wives tales at about 146. Vote in our new poll!! (And let me know your guess, I'm curious who's voted already!)

The weather has been goregous in Mpls, which has been such a blessing. I am so much more of a warm weather girl, so taking a walk with the baby yesterday in 80 + degree weather was just what the doctor ordered. I may change my tune when I'm 9 months pregnant in August, but for now, it's heavenly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment