Wilson's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Emma's Birthday Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

08 March 2009

Maternity clothes & reality check

Friday after work I went and spent some time with my friend Melissa and her adorable daughter Sonja (oh yeah, and the crazy Roco!). Melissa was nice enough to let me go through her maternity clothes to borrow what might work for me. Such a nice thing as clothes continue to get tighter. **Thursday at work I was crazy uncomfortable even with my band and my skirt unbuttoned, and eventually unzipped after lunch.** I feel like I am getting so big and yet I had a bit of a reality check when I came home and tried things on. This belly has a long way to go before it's done!

Right now I feel a bit stuck in between, but I doubt that'll last for too long. Any predictions on when the belly really 'pops'?

**Oh, and I really need to learn not to brag or get ahead of myself. Last night I got sick before bed. 1st time in a full week and almost 1 day, but I guess that is still a huge improvement and if it happens from time to time, I'm still grateful it's not every stinkin' day!**

No comments:

Post a Comment